FLOWSENSE® technology provides the ability to control the number of valves turned on based on the flow capacities of each mainline. This minimizes the watering window, ensuring the allowable mainline flow rate is never exceeded, so that pumps operate at their capacity and each irrigation mainline functions at maximum.
Like a single controller, FLOWSENSE technology accurately pinpoints valves with high/low/no flows caused by broken sprinklers, risers or pipes, in addition to plugged nozzles. When such a flow event occurs, affected valves are identified and shut down; and alerts are generated to notify the user for quick and easy repair. The controllers can also identify electrical problems, such as shorted solenoids and broken wires.
Real-time point of connection and mainline flow screens provide an instant snapshot of what the system is doing at any given time.
- Ability to share a single Internet-connected, central communication device
- Synchronizes programming across controllers, so any controller on the chain can be programmed from any other controller in that chain
- Eliminates the need for relays when sharing pumps or master valves
- Manages the number of valves that can be turned on at a time based on mainline flow capacities
- Eliminates scheduling conflicts with multiple controllers