The Calsense model CS3000s options are modular and can be added or removed in the field, and a backplane providing transient protection for solenoid outputs is included.
- 2-Wire and 8-station cards and terminals can be added in the field
- Weather sensor card and terminal can be added or moved to a different location for interfacing with an ET gage, Tipping Rain Bucket, Wind Gage, and third-party rain and freeze sensors
- The -M Hardwire communication and Lights options can be added in the field
The Calsense CS3000 is a powerful resource management system offering an easy and effective way to manage water and labor costs. Controllers not only communicate with one another to share information, but are also accessible anywhere, anytime from any Internet-connected device, including PCs, laptops, tablets, and smart phones.
The Complete Package
The box is constructed of weather-and vandal-resistant stainless steel. The unit comes complete with transient and lightning protection and factory-labeled terminals.
- Hinged controller panel for easy and convenient access
- Communication modems easily accessible on back side of hinged panel
- Factory labeled terminals for easy field wiring, all in one box
- Protective Calsense plastic cover for POC and station cards easily removable