When ordered, the Double‐Wide enclosure includes either two CS3000 8‐conventional station (model CS3‐8‐SD) or two CS3000 2‐Wire (model CS3‐2W‐SD) controllers with further expansion available by purchasing station kits. There is also a third model available which includes a single 8‐conventional station controller and one 2‐Wire controller (model CS3‐8‐2W‐SD).
The enclosure is constructed of weather‐ and vandal‐resistant stainless steel. Built-in surge and lightning protection provides a high level of security against electrical damage to sophisticated components and the irrigation controllers. The unit comes complete with factory‐labeled terminals, GFI outlet, and keyed switch. It also features a security‐tight locking mechanism, louvered vents with splash guards, and bee/wasp screens. The double-wide enclosure includes pre‐drilled holes for radio antennas for use with controllers using 4G LTE Cellular, Wi‐Fi, Local Radio, and Spread Spectrum Radio
Provides Security and Protection
The Enclosure provides a secure, vertical mounting surface where no mounting surface is available. Rugged, stainless steel construction provides security and protection of Calsense equipment for field installations.
- 100% SAE 304 stainless-steel construction assures long-term rustproof durability and additional strength
- Heavy-duty, tamper resistant Calsense lock
The Calsense factory pre-assembled, stainless-steel enclosure provides a high-quality turnkey solution for easy installations.
- Hinged backboard to provide easy access to electrical connections
- Modular components allow options to be added or replaced in the field
- Protective Calsense plastic cover for POC and station cards, easily removable
Designed with a ‘flip top’ for easy access to the irrigation controller, the unit stands at an easy-to-reach height of 38 inches.
- Lowest cost for side-by-side installations featuring any combination of CS3000 controllers
- The controller panel is mounted at a 25° angle for easy access, viewing, and programming
- Gas shock connecting lid to body of enclosure provides an opening and closing safety measure for user