The unit comes complete with transient and lightning protection, factory‐labeled terminals, GFI outlet, and keyed switch. It also features a security‐tight locking mechanism, louvered vents with splash guards, and bee/wasp screens. The enclosure comes with pre‐drilled holes for radios antennas for use with controllers using 4G LTE cellular modem, Wireless Ethernet (Wi‐Fi), and Spread Spectrum Radio. All SSE enclosures come with a limited 10‐year warranty and are fully UL‐approved.
The Enclosure comes pre-assembled to save users time in installation. Built-in surge and lightning protection provides a high level of security against electrical damage to sophisticated components and the irrigation controller. An On/Off switch is provided to isolate the controller and the Enclosure features a GFI convenience receptacle. All terminals are factory labeled.
PROVIDES SECURITY AND PROTECTION
The Enclosure provides a secure, vertical mounting surface where no mounting surface is available. Rugged, stainless steel construction provides security and protection of Calsense equipment for field installations.
- 100% SAE 304 stainless-steel construction assures long-term rustproof durability and additional strength
- Heavy-duty, tamper resistant Calsense lock
The Calsense factory pre-assembled, stainless steel enclosure provides a high-quality turnkey solution for easy installations.
- Hinged backboard to provide easy access to electrical connections
- Modular components allow options to be added or replaced in the field
- Protective Calsense plastic cover for POC and station cards, easily removable
Designed with a ‘flip top’ for easy access to the irrigation controller, the unit stands at an easy-to-reach height of 38 inches.
- The controller is mounted at a 25° angle for easy access, viewing, and programming
- Gas shock connecting lid to body of enclosure provides an opening and closing safety measure for user