While cities, school districts, university systems and others have used capital budgets to purchase equipment and related services for decades, the arrival of ‘as a service’ is changing procurement methods for many; and rightly so. To align with this growing trend, we at Calsense have launched Calsense® Irrigation Management as a Service™, which features the following benefits:
- Inclusive of all needed hardware, software and services
- No capital spending; it’s a service! Savings in water and labor help pay for the system
- Proactive monitoring, troubleshooting, problem resolution and reporting
- Annual subscription stays constant for 10 years; there are no surprises
- Any and all technology risk lies with Calsense
- Enables faster, more holistic technology rollouts; scales easily to support expansions, upgrades, etc.
The intent with Calsense Irrigation Management as a Service is to provide our customers with a turnkey solution, however “turnkey” can include components provided by Calsense and our contractors and/or components provided by your team, depending on current and anticipated staffing levels and where your organization’s priorities need to be. To that end, our technical sales representative will perform a site survey and propose a specific solution. The scope of work will be fully discussed, vetted and then documented as a part of the master services agreement (MSA), including the specifics of the solution and how it will be deployed.
Once the details have been agreed upon, we will assign a project manager, who will develop and manage the implementation team’s activities, whether in-house, outsourced, or via your staff.